Whole House Gas Furnace.
The Daikin brand DM96SE Multi-Speed blower motor, Multi-Position Gas Furnace features our heavy-duty stainless-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet single-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a LED
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J
- Low NOx emissions standard
- For installation in the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) in California only: The DM96SE furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit – and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the SCAQMD Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com. The DM96SE-U furnace does meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit.This furnace is eligible for the SCAQMD Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home), the 6-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California or Quebec.