ABOUT CLIMATE EXPERTS
Climate Experts is an award-winning firm currently hiring both Licensed Senior Lead Hands and Experienced, Licensed, Heating and Cooling HVAC Technicians for installs and service.
If you are licensed and trained as per HVAC Association guidelines (TSSA), experienced in residential and commercial installation and/or service, are a team player with a clean driving record – we have opportunities available. Custom Home experience is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
Signing bonuses available for those who qualify, above average pay, benefits, in-house bonuses and incentives, 3 weeks vacation, and growth opportunities!
- Represent Climate Experts Heating and Cooling Inc in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner for every call
- Show your pride in workmanship as an ambassador for company installation, maintenance, and repairs for residential and commercial customers in accordance with manufacturer specs and local codes
- General and other inspections of all types of items/appliances for residential users
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Explain the value of our company, our products, services, and programs on each call
- Adhere to safety rules and procedures
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of modern equipment and regulations
- Willing to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required
- Oversee installations
- Trouble shoot and repair HVAC equipment
- Apply local HVAC codes in a practical manner on each job
- Collaborate with sales and engineering to develop product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities where appropriate
- Layout, design, and install low voltage wiring
- Run after-hours calls
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed minimum grade 12 or equivalent
- Must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccine
- Gas Technician II license
- 313A license an asset
- 313D (Residential A/C) or 308R (Residential sheet metal) an asset
- Valid ODP card (Ozone Depletion Prevention)
- Minimum class G driver’s license
- G2 Gas license
- Provide clean vulnerability police report
- Provide clean driver abstract and always maintain such
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbally in English
- Willing to wear company uniform
- Must be physically capable of all work required in this position ie., lifting 25kg up to shoulder height, frequently bending, occasional squatting, kneeling, working inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills