Mitsubishi – 24k BTU – P-Series Concealed Duct Unit – For Multi or Single-Zone
- This product requires a compatible mini split outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set – This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing – Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing..
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit – The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire – This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) – This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) – A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.
Mini Split System Components
Heating and Cooling
Indoor Unit Size(s)
Maximum Air Flow
Minimum Air Flow
Minimum Circuit Ampacity
Recommended Breaker Size
Gas Connection Size
Liquid Connection Size
9 7/8 Inches
43 5/16 Inches
28 7/8 Inches