Mitsubishi – 12k BTU – FH-Series H2i Outdoor Condenser w/ Base Pan Heater – Single Zone Only
This condenser is equipped with inverter technology and an electronic linear expansion valve. By adjusting compressor speed and refrigerant flow, the output of the unit can be matched to the zone for precise temperature control and improved efficiency.
- This product requires the Mitsubishi MSZ-FH09NA Wall Mounted Mini Split Indoor Unit and the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set – This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing – Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit – The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire – This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) – This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) – A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Heating and Cooling
Maximum Number of Zones
Base Pan Heater Included
Maximum Sound Level
Low Ambient Heating
Minimum Outdoor Temperature for Heating
Minimum Outdoor Temperature for Cooling
Recommended Breaker Size
Maximum Line Length
Gas Connection Size
Liquid Connection Size
21 5/8 Inches
31 1/2 Inches
11 1/4 Inches