The Daikin brand DM96VC Two-Stage gas valve, Variable-Speed blower motor and communicating systems furnace provides exceptional indoor comfort and quiet operation.
- Multi-position installation: upflow – horizontal left or right
- Compatible with the Daikin One+ smart thermostat and other Daikin communicating equipment
- Durable tubular stainless-steel heat exchanger
- Secondary stainless-steel heat exchanger for increased efficiency
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed indoor blower motor
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
- Self-diagnostic control board continuously monitors the system for consistent reliable operation
- Two-stage gas valve
- Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
- Optional continuous air circulation to keep the air moving throughout the home
- Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home), 12-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Additional requirements for annual maintenance are required for the Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California or Quebec.
- For installation in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the SCAQMD Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.