Mitsubishi FH-Series 6k BTU Wall Mounted Unit – For Multi or Single-Zone
For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. The MSZ-FH06NA is a wall mounted heat pump mini split indoor unit for use in single zone and multi-zone systems. The functional design is paired with quiet operations that provide comfort without disrupting your space and installing a Mitsubishi wall mounted indoor unit is quick and easy thanks to their convenient mounting plate. With multiple operating modes, multiple fan speeds, and multiple airflow directions, this unit fits the needs of nearly any room. Whether you are designing a primary heating and cooling system or supplementing an existing one, the MSZ-FH06NA is an excellent addition.
Advanced Filtration System
i-see Sensor 3D
- Mitsubishi’s hot start technology prevents cold drafts by delaying fan operation until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
Econo Cool Mode
- By slowly adjusting the cooling set point and swinging the horizontal vanes, the MSZ-FH06NA can improve the efficiency of cooling operations without compromising the comfort provided.
- When the indoor unit runs in dry mode, the coil’s temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
- Optimal air flow can be achieved with the MSZ-FH06NA thanks to two vane control options, standard and wide. Auto mode selects the best vane position based on operating mode while swing mode cycles through each vane position.
Product Compatible With
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3C24NA Mini-Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-3C30NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-4C36NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-5C42NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Mitsubishi MXZ-8C48NA Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set – This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing – Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Wire – This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
Heating and Cooling
Indoor Unit Size(s)
Maximum Air Flow
Minimum Air Flow
Minimum Sound Level
Maximum Sound Level
Gas Connection Size
Liquid Connection Size
12 11/16 Inches
36 7/16 Inches
9 3/16 Inches