Mitsubishi Concealed Duct 3-Zone H2i System – 48,000 BTU Outdoor – 9k + 18k + 18k Indoor – 16.5 SEER
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set – This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing – Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit – The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire – This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad or Wall Bracket – We recommend outdoor condensers should not be placed directly on the ground. An outdoor condenser pad or wall bracket will provide a stable way to mount your condenser free from obstructions and debris.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system. All Mini Split Systems require one Primary Mini Split Installation Kit. You may also require one or more Secondary Installation Kits if you have a Multi-Zone system. You will need a Secondary Installation Kit for each additional indoor unit.
Maximum Number of Zones
Maximum Sound Level
Recommended Breaker Size
Maximum Line Length
Gas Connection Size
Liquid Connection Size
21 5/8 Inches
31 1/2 Inches
11 1/4 Inches